To log into the site for the first time, please follow the instructions below:
Step One: In the "User ID" field, enter the following: the first letter of your name, the first four letters of your last name along with the last four digits of your primary phone number. Example: if your name was John Smith and your phone number is 555-123-4567, you would enter jsmit4567.
Step Two: Click the "Continue" Button.
Step Three: In the "Password" field, enter the following: "TI" plus the Primary Account Holder's date of birth. Example: If your date of birth is 03/08/55, you would enter: "TI030855"
Step Four: Once you log in successfully, you will be prompted to:
- Enter a new password between eight to thirty two characters long, both lowercase and uppercase letters are required along with numbers and special characters may also be used.
- The system will ask for a security e-mail, click on the select email address drop down arrow and choose “add a new Email’ provide your email address, confirm it again then click Continue
- You will be prompted to set up a One-Time Passcode.
- Pick a contact method. You Can Choose either SMS/Text, Voice or E-mail.
- Enter your e-mail or phone number depending on your method choice.
- Give the device a nickname then click on the verify button.
- Once you receive the code either via SMS, Voice or E-mail enter the code then click Verify.
- Choose If you would like to access your account from the device you are using in the future without the need for a One-Time Passcode for 120 days, Then click save.
- You will be asked if you wish to switch your view to an accessible theme or continue with your current display theme. Once you pick your choice you’ll be redirected to the main screen within NetXInvestor.
Note: Please contact your financial advisor if you have any questions about NetXInvestor® or need assistance with the login or enrollment process.